We're hiring a Junior Account Executive
Alpaca Communications is a young, fast-growing, creative communications agency.
We create innovative campaigns that help startups, challenger brands, charities and household names get the right attention. Our reputation and crisis management wing provides expert advice to enhance and protect what’s most important to our clients. When it comes to politics, our experience is cross party and our team has been involved in campaigns that have helped drive political change across the country.
Due to a number of new business wins, we are now recruiting for an ambitious junior account executive to join our team. We don’t expect you to have loads of experience – that’s what we’ll provide for you. You will be a hard worker with a demonstrable interest in working in communications. You’ll need to be creative – a free thinker – who can come up with campaigns like this.
In return we’ll offer you a great start to your career in a really supportive environment, your progression will be limited only by your talent and capacity for work. Our office is really great and we offer a pension scheme.
With our support a Junior Account Executive will be expected to:
- Monitor media for clients
- Work as part of a small and dedicated team and take responsibility for their work very quickly. You’ll be helping to build a young agency.
- Liaise directly with the press and handle media enquiries
- Be comfortable working independently and proactively
- Have great time management to balance multiple priorities
- Be able to write things that other people actually want to read
- Manage social media channels for our clients and for Alpaca
- Be able to use the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Always be friendly, and take pride in what you do.
Please submit a CV and covering letter by December 30 2016 to email@example.com. We may choose to interview candidates before this deadline.
Published by: Peter in NEWS