Intern with the herd.
We're a young, fast-growing, award winning, creative communications agency that works with challenger brands and on challenging campaigns.
We create hard hitting campaigns that help challenger brands, charities and household names get the right attention.
Due to a number of new business wins, we are now recruiting for an ambitious intern to join our team for a 6 month internship (paid). We don’t expect you to have loads of experience – that’s what we’ll provide for you. You will be a hard worker with a demonstrable interest in working in PR.
In return we’ll offer you a great start to your career in a supportive environment, your progression will be limited only by your talent and capacity for work.
With our support an intern will be expected to:
- Monitor media for clients
- Work as part of a small and dedicated team. You’ll be helping to build a young agency.
- Liaise directly with the press and handle media enquiries
- Be comfortable (at times) with working independently and proactively
- Have great time management in order to balance multiple priorities
- Be able to write things that other people actually want to read
- Manage social media channels for our clients and for Alpaca
- Be able to use the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- If you know how to use photoshop that would be great
- Be friendly, and take pride in what you do
Please submit a CV and covering letter July 14 2017 to email@example.com. We may choose interview candidates before this deadline.
Published by: Peter in NEWS